Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Adapt 'frustr' ation

So I'm all excited about starting my blog and last night I couldn't even read up on all there is to know about my blog site, settings and all that good stuff...features, FAQ's, etc. because my laptop is dying. Well why not just plug the adapter in and all better right...NOPE. The adapter is not working. Why you ask? The heck if I know.

I just got this laptop in November ... so why isnt the adapter working...well I call dell. Sooo of course they can't say hello without charging you $50 because my warranty has expired. Does anyone NOT want to be an adult anymore. I mean owning a home, paying bills, working...its so overated. The tune that goes through my head is... "I don't wanna grow up...", well you know the rest.

DANG!!! can a sista just make a dollar out of fifteen sense so I can afford to pay for every little issue that arises unexpectantly. So if anyone knows where I can get an adapter for a dell inspirion 1526 for FREE... let a sista know please.

No comments:

Post a Comment