Monday, June 22, 2009

Credit Card Blues

OMG! Once I pay off all my credit cards...I am DONE! I've had to use them in lieu of cash because of how I get paid in this crazy business I'm in ... butttt that I love so much. So with all that has been going on in the economy...yes it has affected us too.. a sista is trying her best not to fly off the handle with these credit card companies.

Now, I am a pretty responsible person minus the credit I've accumulated and didn't pay back when I got paid. But I pay my bills on time. But dang...when a sista is experiencing some hardship...why is so difficult to get a helping hand. If you've ever heard, "they set you up to fail"...well it's the truth. But that's why it's important to be well informed and on top of your finances.

For months I've been calling companies, trying to get some help to just pay them SOMETHING. I mean I don't want the late charge. I don't want my account to go into collections. I just want some help making some kind of payment. WTH? GEESH!

I just have to take a few deep breaths, meditate and pray. I know all I'm going through is for a reason. It's definitely teaching me a WHOLE lot. The list is long yall. lol. But the lesson will pay off ... and let's hope the callback I received today will too!!!

I got a callback today for one of the castings I went on last week! Wish me luck!! No...on the other hand...pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment