Wednesday, June 17, 2009

To Blessed to be Stressed

Sometimes the people you least expect to be a good friend, to look out for you or even give you a few encouraging words, wind up being a special part of your life.

I have been so blessed through my short time as a full-time, professional model/actress. The amount of people who have continued to look out for me has been amazing. GOD is so good. I can't say it, pray it or replay it enough.

Be appreciative for every opportunity or interaction you have. Even it turns out to be not so good. You know, not many people can say they are fullfilling thier dream. But I can ... and I have still managed to pay my mortgage, eat and travel to every casting and audition I was available for. I'm not saying payments haven't been late or worry hasn't set in, but things worked out.

I don't know how I forgot to mention this person in my first blog, but I definitely want to thank M. Pierson for opening her heart and home to me. She is the one person who hung in there with me before I started acquiring friends in NY or had friends move there. Now, I can kinda give her a break and rotate a little bit. But thanks for the talks, the meals, the books, and the advice you offered during and continuing through this process.

Being a child of GOD certainly does has it's perks!

1 comment:

  1. Keep blogging Monique! I find writing to be very therapeutic and lawd knows I need thearpy sometimes :-) It helps!

    ~KJS

    ReplyDelete